Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Mastering the clocks at Loreroot [Accepted]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Crymage

PostSubject: Mastering the clocks at Loreroot [Accepted]   Thu Sep 04, 2008 9:31 am

I'd like to join the Loreroot alliance, it's a good way to follow my role.
I've spent some time talking with BlackThorn about that, and I could be an apprentice of the magic blacksmith Thistle MacRhee, his other character.

A cut&paste from my profile:

Crymage, proud wizard, third of his training class.

Actually on investigation over the meaning of "Time", with the goal of creating the eternal zodiac clock and thus obtaining the title of "Clock master".

Anyone knows that the building of a good clock isn't that simple. It requires:
- a good reference of time, what's a clock without time?
- a good knowledge of Syntropy, because the clock predicts the future instant ticks.
- the ability to manage Entropy, because it could be destabilizing for the clock's movements.
- a deep understanding of Cyclicity, base of the flow of the seconds one after another.

A note for all the fools who don't think "Time" and "Reality" exist as self-standing and absolute concepts: I'll prove to you that your idea is wrong.
As anyone who researches over a clock knows, Time and Reality are the base of the existence of all: people, shadows, planes.
In fact, what's the meaning of building a perfect clock, if the things it measures don't exist?

As a "Clock master", I hate all the unchanging.
It could be large stones, bad or good habits, lazyness or even this world himself.
I lake what changes with time and in regular ways, like nature, music, life and death cycle and celestial movings.
Remember: time in not good nor evil, it's only regular, so you could figure out what I may like.

-Don't waste your time or time will waste you-
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

PostSubject: Re: Mastering the clocks at Loreroot [Accepted]   Thu Sep 04, 2008 5:28 pm

u already have a good role... about time... also how many time u have for MD? Razz
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Crymage

PostSubject: Re: Mastering the clocks at Loreroot [Accepted]   Fri Sep 05, 2008 1:17 pm

I play almost two hours a day, but I'm getting more and more involved with the time. I've requested a PWR status, for example.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

PostSubject: Re: Mastering the clocks at Loreroot [Accepted]   Fri Sep 05, 2008 5:57 pm

welcome in support group
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Mastering the clocks at Loreroot [Accepted]   

Back to top Go down

Mastering the clocks at Loreroot [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagicDuel - Loreroot :: Alliance's Life :: Recruitment-
Jump to: