Share | 

Hall of Shame

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calyx of Isis
Dojo Mistress
Dojo Mistress

PostSubject: Hall of Shame   Wed Sep 10, 2008 9:31 pm

All persons repeatedly attacking in dojo shall be posted here. Please include as much of the following information as possible:
  1. name
  2. level
  3. Number of separate offenses -- not the number of people attacked at one time, but how many times has the player come and attacked.
  4. Action taken with date
  5. Player's response with date.

I need one or two volunters to scavenge the posts her and in the Dojo section of the Official Forum and post those names here. Apprentices, SageWoman and Meru Chi, will then collate both old and new submissions into a single list.

From the Lakhota language meaning all my relations. This thought concept is common to all aboriginal people of Turtle Island (North America). It acknowledges that everything Creator made, even that which (to modern eyes) appears dead or inanimate, is sentient, conscious, and capable of communicating with us. When we utter this phrase we are acknowledging our connection to the listener/reader and to all of creation. We are all related as family, as blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
meru chi

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame   Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:57 am

I have compiled a list from the forum posts of repeat offenders in the Dojo Areas. Some of them have partial information that will be updated later. They are as follows:

SAGLV - 2 offenses
SNOGARD
OYASHIRO
ORLANDO74
ABYSMAL
NIGHT QUEEN - MULTIPLE
BEAUMONT
GRIFFON - MULTIPLE
HOGAR MP4
MCVITIE
IDO22
SPARKLE MONSTER

Last edited by Calyx of Isis on Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:42 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Silver is no longer a problem)
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrazyMike

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame   Fri Sep 12, 2008 7:22 am

curious, besides having their names here, what actions can we take againts them?

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calyx of Isis
Dojo Mistress
Dojo Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame   Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:46 pm

CrazyMike wrote:
curious, besides having their names here, what actions can we take againts them?
If you decide to hunt them out of dojo, just don't tell me. I prefer diplomacy first, ALWAYS. Also I verify the information. Then I, SageWoman, or Meru Chi make a decision.

I am not inviting you to attack anyone. Social pressure might work, but this is untested. But those who are too strong and headstrong... they are... well we take action.

From the Lakhota language meaning all my relations. This thought concept is common to all aboriginal people of Turtle Island (North America). It acknowledges that everything Creator made, even that which (to modern eyes) appears dead or inanimate, is sentient, conscious, and capable of communicating with us. When we utter this phrase we are acknowledging our connection to the listener/reader and to all of creation. We are all related as family, as blood.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrazyMike

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame   Sat Sep 13, 2008 8:28 am

My apologies for implying aggresive action against them.

I was thinking if Mur is in agreement, the stubborn ones can be hit with a spell that stops them from attacking.
Maybe a spell that can last for a week.
Its a non aggresive punishment.

btw, i dun believe in hunting down players just to take them out.
i'll only do it in a contest or if Nelya orders it.

jocolor jocolor jocolor
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Grayhawk
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame   Sat Sep 13, 2008 10:17 am

CrazyMike wrote:
My apologies for implying aggresive action against them.

I was thinking if Mur is in agreement, the stubborn ones can be hit with a spell that stops them from attacking.
Maybe a spell that can last for a week.
Or skill damage Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Azrael Dark

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame   Sun Sep 14, 2008 10:20 am

meru chi wrote:
I have compiled a list from the forum posts of repeat offenders in the Dojo Areas. Some of them have partial information that will be updated later. They are as follows:

SAGLV - 2 offenses
SNOGARD
OYASHIRO
ORLANDO74
ABYSMAL
NIGHT QUEEN - MULTIPLE
BEAUMONT
GRIFFON - MULTIPLE
HOGAR MP4
MCVITIE
IDO22
SPARKLE MONSTER

Also to add to this list I have gathered these names from people in the dojo
Jesus Faction - MP5 - Multiple offenses
RAAN FORCE - MP4 - Multiple offenses
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Calyx of Isis
Dojo Mistress
Dojo Mistress

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame   Tue Sep 16, 2008 12:11 am

@CrazyMike -- that spell sounds interesting. Write it up and post it in a new thread called Spells. I need it fast.

I need to have a list of request ready for ren in a few days. He asked for the list! Mur feels the experiment is a success and he is finally get to work on game support. A few nice things coming.

@GreyHawk -- skill damage is provided courtesy of Wodin. I need to remind him to pay a call on night queen. I actually ran into that player and sent a pm stating Wodin would come. The I stood up in the sanctuary (I was quite angry) and annouce the verdict and that other had petter watch out or they'd be visisted by Wodin, too. Bad move really, but... I forgive myself.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
CrazyMike

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame   Fri Sep 26, 2008 8:42 am

JESUS FACTION
MP5

This dude is really annoying me.
He hits and run all the time.
Have spoken to him via pm and he insists that it is his right to attack in the dojo.
Please..... we seriously need to look into how to rope the dude in!

Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Tarquinus

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame   Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:10 am

I hate that guy.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SubZeroo

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame   Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:18 pm

CosmicJester <<< top priority for elimination X( I am fed u with him because of that I started swering in marble dale park(dojo) .... Fagot after being warned he attaked me second time in a row... he pleed that dosen't matter if he attaks me or not he sayed I deserve it ... (I agree but NOT IN DOJO) ... I whant him out of game ... this is 5'th time he attaked only me in dojo
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SubZeroo

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame   Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:22 pm

Ow ok this is 3'd time with compliments: " CosmicJester: i do understand Sub, oh and by the way, i've attacked you again"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame   Sun Oct 26, 2008 3:53 pm

SubZeroo wrote:
... I whant him out of game ...

Shocked Shocked Shocked

you can't just ban him like that.....
Back to top Go down
View user profile
SubZeroo

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame   Sun Oct 26, 2008 4:21 pm

Well I can't.... I just wish Wink) ... I don't have that power to ban him Smile)=))(wish I did)... I hate pp like them
Back to top Go down
View user profile
thiadmar

PostSubject: Hall of shame idea   Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:57 am

Why don't you just do it that every 2 times that they attack they get a random creature tooken off that will be a bit harsh but it will keep the dojo rules intact and they will still get punished but maybe if it should be that you attacked accidentally or you didn't know that it is a dojo you will be let off. One other thing if ppl don't want their creature tooken off and they only did it once then they should apologise and give the person they attacked a win and 500 exp for mp2, 1000exp for mp3, 2000exp for mp4 4000exp for mp5 and 8000exp for mp6 and over. All of these should be defense rits with no attacking creatures in it otherwise they have to repay double what they were suppose to pay back in under a dayotherwise a random creature will be taken away.

you can also do it that they then have to do something to get the creature back.

Please reply if you found this a good idea and it should have some thought on it.

Thiadmar A soul wanting, hoping he will be in loreroot.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hall of Shame   

Back to top Go down

Hall of Shame
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagicDuel - Loreroot :: Dojo -- Wisdom and Staffing :: Public Dojo-
Jump to: