Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Alliance request

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
treyg

PostSubject: Alliance request   Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:34 pm

Allow me to introduce myself as Treyg Raska the Thaumaturge.

This 'place' lacks balance and Loreroot, despite all its mystery and fey qualities, possesses the most balanced characteristics of any other land within it. Nature and its inhabitants tend to be sensitive to balance and seem to maintain them without any conscious thought. Loreroot, I believe offers the key, not only to achieving balance for this 'place' but also its salvation. I'd like to make Loreroot my home in the interest of partaking in its balance and promoting its qualities to other areas of this purgatory we 'live' in.
I am a self styled metaphysical scientist and as such I am primarily an observer. I am not overly interested in fights or wars but I offer my own particular blend of knowledge and intuition to the table and assure you I have only the most noble of intentions. Chief among my intentions is to assist Tarquinus and Penelope in their struggles as I believe they seek the same things I do, to restore this place to the natural order.

As a friend of Tarquinus and Penelope and a believer in their cause, I humbly request alliance with your lands.

[ On a less dry and serious note, I enjoy this game and wish to become more socially involved. Altruistically, I would much rather it be a beautiful forest than a blasted place from a horror film that I call home.]
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

PostSubject: Re: Alliance request   Fri Sep 12, 2008 5:17 pm

I see u have a role then....

Could you just tell me how many time u have to play MD?
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Alliance request
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1