MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Lady NelyaSetesh is missing!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Tarquinus

Tarquinus

Lady NelyaSetesh is missing! Empty
PostSubject: Lady NelyaSetesh is missing!   Lady NelyaSetesh is missing! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 6:45 pm

See the Odding Noise thread.

I reprint my remarks here:
-----
Anyone with the capacity to journey to Necrovion should do so as soon as possible. I find this report by Milady NelyaSetesh alarming in the extreme.

I recommend one or more Guardians or Supporters journey to the House of Liquid Dust, the Glazbeno* of Chaos, Bob the Tree, the MDA, the Angiens' Ferrry, and Sage's Keep looking for signs of our leader.**

*[Lucius Tarquinus and Penelope LightMoon do not know the meaning or origin of the term 'Gazebo', and use Penelope's garbled phonetic spelling.]
**Lucius Tarquinus is currently trapped in his scroll [story mode] as he makes his way to MP5. I will have him mobilize the CoE to the best of his ability, though.
-----

Children of the Eclipse, this is the first test of our loyalty to Loreroot. Investigate, I urge you!
Back to top Go down
mishadowst

PostSubject: Re: Lady NelyaSetesh is missing!   Lady NelyaSetesh is missing! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:30 pm

I am unable to see the thread you link to. Sorry, but only users granted special access can read topics in this forum.
Back to top Go down
Tarquinus

Tarquinus

PostSubject: Re: Lady NelyaSetesh is missing!   Lady NelyaSetesh is missing! Icon_minitimeThu Sep 18, 2008 9:44 pm

1. Also posted here.
  2. Put in a request to join the Loreroot Support Group just as you did to join this one. You may be asked to apply, but the Sybil and I will definitely vouch for you.

Let me know if you ever have any other difficulties; you are too resourceful and too valuable a player to be passed over.
Back to top Go down
Penelope LightMoon

Penelope LightMoon

PostSubject: Search Continues   Lady NelyaSetesh is missing! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 2:50 am

I have been able as yet to enter Necrovia, though I hold out hope. There is no trace of Lady Nelya at either the wretched underground glazbeno or the house of liquid dust. Though I called her name I got no response.

I have another idea for our search. From the post, it seemed to me that Lady Nelya's spirit had left her body. It was her essence that was called away, not her physical person. Perhaps if we search Loreroot we might find her form. Maybe there are more clues there.
Back to top Go down
Karak

Karak

PostSubject: Re: Lady NelyaSetesh is missing!   Lady NelyaSetesh is missing! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 4:37 am

Penny and I joined forces to search through Loreroot for evidence of Neyla's departure.

We came across traces of her passing in the capital of Loreroot, although there was no note or anything left behind as to her final thoughts that triggered these terrible events.

Of most concern is the the prospect that our thoughts have become much more powerful in this place and should be guarded well, and focused.

Perhaps sleep is becoming... a luxury we cannot afford?!
Back to top Go down
Karak

Karak

PostSubject: A sign, at last!   Lady NelyaSetesh is missing! Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 3:41 am

Early after Lady Neyla's disappearance I sent out a call to her, to see if I could reach her. Today I received this reply from her:

RE:Can you hear us?
*I hear some noises*
*What is that ?*
*Who is it ?*

This gives me great hope that Neyla is come back to us! Additionally, I noticed that SageWoman marked her passing just near the Loreroot Dojo.

I am not convinced she has come back whole, but we have hope now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lady NelyaSetesh is missing!   Lady NelyaSetesh is missing! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lady NelyaSetesh is missing!
Page 1 of 1