MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Weather Spells

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aqune

Weather Spells Empty
PostSubject: Weather Spells   Weather Spells Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:25 am

Since this board is still empty I decided that since now I am in the Guardians of the Root I will make the first post about my weather spells. Not like I have anywhere better to publish them for now anyway. So here they are with my names for them:

weather-frosty 3 Call the Frost
weather-heavyclouds 3 Cover the Sky
weather-heavyrain 3 Call the Rainstorm
weather-mildrain 3 Call the Rain
weather-snow 3 Call the Snowfall
weather-storm 3 Call the Tempest
weather-sunny 3 Clear the Sky

Well thats it for now though Manu gives me more every so often. Not that they can really do anything yet other then appear in the chat and the triggers box for all to see. Maybe when they actually do something I will make a quest for them like the other RPCs do for their powers.

I can also make Rainbows combining Rain and Sun Very Happy
Well not really but maybe someday.

P.S. The 3 in there is some sort of game ID I think though I am not sure. Only the name now appears in the triggers though in a nice brown text box of its own Smile
Back to top Go down
Aqune

Weather Spells Empty
PostSubject: Re: Weather Spells   Weather Spells Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 3:28 am

Also noticed you can post without registering. Not Often you can do that in a forum but I will register anyway.
Back to top Go down

Weather Spells
Page 1 of 1