MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Council of Necrovion Sentinels

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firsanthalas
Support Group Member
Support Group Member

Council of Necrovion Sentinels Empty
PostSubject: Council of Necrovion Sentinels   Council of Necrovion Sentinels Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 4:15 pm

.Khalazdad.
Braiton
Uranar
Fiju
FumaKilla
Dragoonus
Rex Umbrae Killer
Innundo
Lord Herrero
Back to top Go down
Tarquinus

Tarquinus

PostSubject: We appear to have no treaty with Necrovion at this time   Council of Necrovion Sentinels Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:17 pm

And indeed, its members feel perfectly at ease camping in our territory and talking openly about turning Wasp's Totem to their own ends.

Don't get me wrong - I have more than one friend among the Sentinels. However, unless and until we can negotiate a treaty with them, we of Loreroot simply cannot trust them.

I am confused about the difference between the general land treaty and our specific non-aggression agreement with Golemus Golemicarum. If the land treaty does not extend to general non-aggression between the Guardians of the Root, the Necrovion Sentinels, and the Seekers of Enlightenment, I would like to know what purpose it serves. Edit - I have reviewed the Treaty of Land Balance. Ledah and perhaps others of the Necrovion Sentinels appear to be in violation of one or more articles of the treaty. Ledah has told me bluntly that Necrovion recognizes no treaty at all between our lands; though Ledah is a fool, we must confirm that the Sentinels do indeed honor the Treaty of Land Balance.
Back to top Go down
stormrunner

PostSubject: Re: Council of Necrovion Sentinels   Council of Necrovion Sentinels Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 7:41 pm

khalazdad the grey really does, he even heals loerootians free of charge as if they were one of the Sentinels(small smile)even if you never ask, but those under him do not, ledah and dragoonus I do not trust at all
Back to top Go down
Tarquinus

Tarquinus

PostSubject: Re: Council of Necrovion Sentinels   Council of Necrovion Sentinels Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:52 pm

Neither do I. And begging your pardon, but Khalazdad healing former Sentinels is not the same as recognizing the Treaty of Land Balance.

Khalazdad is trustworthy, but I want to know the Sentinels as a whole officially honor this treaty.
Back to top Go down
stormrunner

PostSubject: Re: Council of Necrovion Sentinels   Council of Necrovion Sentinels Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 12:01 am

(grins)nether me or wind were ever in the Sentinels hell I have tried to kill him more the once when he was the black and khalazdad heals us oftend I don't even ask, never have, never will
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Council of Necrovion Sentinels   Council of Necrovion Sentinels Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1