MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

wish to join lady nature ranks

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
kaiseryo

wish to join lady nature ranks Empty
PostSubject: wish to join lady nature ranks   wish to join lady nature ranks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 9:13 pm

hello i'm kaiseryo, im online everyday and i play as much as i can by day (too much already but i love too much rpg's), i really want to join an alliance to do more party stuffs instead of solo, and loreroot country of peace and weed suits very well to my hippie style :] also some of your members are ppl that helped me before and i apreciate them.
im in the very start of MP4 and i have a lot a thing to learn, i will gladly help ones i can with my knowledge of the game.

i wanna bring myself very hight mind power to help loreroot the best i can, and maybe become some tactician or active underground spy/assassin, also would like to help firsanthalas with his scout team dont really know yet :]
what i can say about the time i can play MD is it's unlimited.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: wish to join lady nature ranks   wish to join lady nature ranks Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 10:39 pm

well I can see u have the spirit required for it Razz so welcome in Loreroot Support Group for now

also contact firsanthalas about you helping him...
Back to top Go down
kaiseryo

PostSubject: Re: wish to join lady nature ranks   wish to join lady nature ranks Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 12:38 am

sure, im his adept and got him friend added so it wont be a problem Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: wish to join lady nature ranks   wish to join lady nature ranks Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

wish to join lady nature ranks
Page 1 of 1