MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Should I quit or not? -closed-

Go down 
4 posters

Do you think I should quit because of reasons listed below?
Yes
Should I quit or not? -closed- Vote_lcap0%Should I quit or not? -closed- Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
No
Should I quit or not? -closed- Vote_lcap100%Should I quit or not? -closed- Vote_rcap
 100% [ 4 ]
I don't care
Should I quit or not? -closed- Vote_lcap0%Should I quit or not? -closed- Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 4

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Glaistig
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

Should I quit or not? -closed- Empty
PostSubject: Should I quit or not? -closed-   Should I quit or not? -closed- Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 9:01 pm

EDIT: Nelya made a system so that if members of the official alliance become inactive, they are moved to the support group~ There's no need to vote or answer the question now; I'll be in the OA until it's decided that I don't show enough activity.

First post and topic!

:O New forum. I think chewett was considering making a board for each alliance in the MD forums, only accessible to alliance members, but a separate forum is interesting. But I'm not sure I like the skin :b Colors clash a little, and pictures aren't very aesthetic. Just my opinion.

Anyway, I'm not sure this is the place to post it, but I wanted to say that I might not be very active in MD and the Loreroot alliance this year (school starts and I need to focus x_x). Another thing is that I still have a lot to learn about MD's combat system and ritual-crafting to be in an elite military alliance like Loreroot's. I like being in the alliance but I don't want to be a liability, so I'm asking you guys (I already asked Nelya) if you want me to quit since that way you can get a more active and contributing member.

It doesn't matter much to me either way~ I like being in an alliance, but I also like being a normal player so I can relate to the mainstream player population better. Additionally, I believe that if I quit I will have other opportunities to join an alliance again eventually--maybe this one if you guys want me back later when I have gained more experience and can be active. So be honest in your reply/polling! Twisted Evil

Last edited by Glaistig on Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Eden
Loreroot High Council Member
Eden

PostSubject: Re: Should I quit or not? -closed-   Should I quit or not? -closed- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 1:19 am

There are no problem...i think we are all here to grow....and for this we have to try to help us togheter....we have to become a team...searching to not only play as individual....so for this reason if all of you have some problem or question ask in the allaince chat....
And also the time isn't a problem....i also will have to focus a bit on the school....the important thing is that also if someone play not much time in that time have to try to do his/her best.....this is what i think.....
Sorry if there are some mistakes....i'm not english.....
Back to top Go down
Grayhawk
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Grayhawk

PostSubject: Re: Should I quit or not? -closed-   Should I quit or not? -closed- Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 10:15 am

I also think that you should stay. You're not the only one with these problems:

Combat system: i still don't know how to create a good def. ritual so i also need to learn. study

If everything goes well soon i will have my first job, so i won't have too many free time, but i will try to log in as much as i can

P.S.:sorry for the spelling misstakes Smile
Back to top Go down
.NelyaSetesh.

PostSubject: Re: Should I quit or not? -closed-   Should I quit or not? -closed- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:22 pm

Dear Glaistig,

I understand your question but...
[EVIL MODE] ON
If you leave i kick your a** with a dragon is this reason is enough for you to stay ?
[EVIL MODE] OFF
Have a good day Glaistig
Back to top Go down
https://lorerootmd.forumactif.org
Glaistig
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

PostSubject: Re: Should I quit or not? -closed-   Should I quit or not? -closed- Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 6:36 pm

Hehe n_n; Nelya is scary..

Mmkay, I'll stay. I like the support group idea for people who aren't as active; if I ever look like I'm only getting on once a month you can move me there Razz I can't seem to remove the poll, but maybe someone else can do that or close the topic if they want. I don't think it matters much anyway.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Should I quit or not? -closed-   Should I quit or not? -closed- Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Should I quit or not? -closed-
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagicDuel - Loreroot :: Alliance's Life :: Members-
Jump to: