MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I wish to be within the Loreroot Alliance! [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Totalop

I wish to be within the Loreroot Alliance! [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: I wish to be within the Loreroot Alliance! [Accepted]   I wish to be within the Loreroot Alliance! [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 11:03 pm

Hello all of you fans of Loreroot. I would like to get right to the nitty gritty.

My name is Totalop, I am a stalker, spy, and assassin in training. I make few friends within the realm of open lands and stone structures, yet I have no quarrels with anyone except those who threaten my way of life.

I am at home in Loreroot having been born and raised within a wilderness much like Loreroot, yet not so pleasant. I stalk within the shadows, and I am a staunch protector of that which must be preserved.

- Why do you want to join Loreroot Alliance ?
Loreroot is the only place where I may call home, if not accepted by the alliance I will still be a protector of the forest and will adopt the role as a guide to those who wish it well, and a living plague to those who wish it harm.

- What do you want to bring to the Alliance ?
I can bring much to this Alliance. Having been born into a world of darkness and having to fight for survival within a dark forest I see evil and I know it for what it is, as well as good. I bring ideas for preservation of the natural way and I can bring a central safety to newer players, acting as a guardian to all who wish to be within the land and the Alliance. Given time I could become a chief enforcer for our land if so wished.

- Have you an idea of the role you want to play into the Alliance ?
Haha, I believe my lengthy description of myself and prior words have given you a good idea of this. Yet I simply wish to be a guide and a guardian. Dispatching those who wish harm to the land and my allies, as well as embarking on missions of a subtle nature when needed. I also have no qualms with menial tasks if the alliance so calls for it.

- How many time to play MagicDuel?
Simply put, I play Magic Duel fervently and the only time I am off in a day is when I am awaiting a timed regeneration. Which isn't often, for I am constantly stalking within Loreroot, looking for those who would exploit, and warning those with a swift skirmish who peak my interest.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be within the Loreroot Alliance! [Accepted]   I wish to be within the Loreroot Alliance! [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 5:50 pm

good representation of yourself

welcome in Loreroot Support Group for now
Back to top Go down
Totalop

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be within the Loreroot Alliance! [Accepted]   I wish to be within the Loreroot Alliance! [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:08 pm

Raven wrote:
good representation of yourself

welcome in Loreroot Support Group for now

Woo! Thank you!!! Within this support group is there a certain way I can discern any others within the support group and any way i may help our cause?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be within the Loreroot Alliance! [Accepted]   I wish to be within the Loreroot Alliance! [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 16, 2008 9:56 pm

take a look of this whole forum and see if u can help with anything
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I wish to be within the Loreroot Alliance! [Accepted]   I wish to be within the Loreroot Alliance! [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I wish to be within the Loreroot Alliance! [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1