MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would want to join the Loreroot alliance [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aeoshattr

Aeoshattr

I would want to join the Loreroot alliance [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: I would want to join the Loreroot alliance [Accepted]   I would want to join the Loreroot alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:58 pm

I admit, I am not a famous player, nor am I some well-known character's adept or worshipper, but ever since I started playing Magic Duel I wanted to see what's inside Loreroot. I know Loreroot is not an agressive faction, and I think it suits me because I am not a very agressive person. Currently, I don't have access to Loreroot (still trying to defeat the guards, i will most probably succeed in a matter of days...), but I truely think I would be a good member for your alliance. For what is worth, I speak French pretty good (Currently have B2 DELF certificate) and , obviously speak English very good. I am also learning German, so I think I could be useful as a translator. I am also an expert in Fantasy (litterature, games, movies, etc.), so I could come up with new creatures. I could also draw them, and I could draw equipment (I currently have a project including weapons and a runic alphabet). I leave the rest to the leaders of Loreroot.
Best regards,
Aeoshattr

P.S: I admit I am not a very active player, but I will do my best.
P.P.S: If I was accepted, how would that affect my MD character? will I know right away? Will Loreroot be my homeland?
Back to top Go down
Firsanthalas
Support Group Member
Support Group Member

PostSubject: Re: I would want to join the Loreroot alliance [Accepted]   I would want to join the Loreroot alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:46 pm

Hello and welcome Aeoshattr.
Could you give some info on the amount of time/days/hours etc you play MD?
Back to top Go down
Aeoshattr

Aeoshattr

PostSubject: Re: I would want to join the Loreroot alliance [Accepted]   I would want to join the Loreroot alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 9:48 pm

Well, I've been playing MD for 49 days (i know it's not much but I can learn very fast). I usually play about 2 hrs a day. Maybe 4 hours in the weekend. I play every time I have the chance.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I would want to join the Loreroot alliance [Accepted]   I would want to join the Loreroot alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 12:49 am

Welcome in Loreroot Support Group.

Look around the forum and help Loreroot.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would want to join the Loreroot alliance [Accepted]   I would want to join the Loreroot alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would want to join the Loreroot alliance [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1