MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wish to join Alliance [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
K0wdub

K0wdub

Wish to join Alliance [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Wish to join Alliance [Accepted]   Wish to join Alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:53 pm

I came into Loreroot today and met some of your members. I know I am only Mind Power 3, but Udgar said something about some sort of training program. I am 25 years old, active in the game, and want to learn from the best. SageWoman has helped me more than anyone in this game, and I asked to be her adept. She told me when she got back she would talk to me about what I need to do to be one of her adepts.
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/va3/k0wdub
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Wish to join Alliance [Accepted]   Wish to join Alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 12:58 pm

1st you will be accepted into Loreroot support group.
And after you prove yourself you will be accepted into alliance. And also getting into alliance at mp3 its not recomanded.

You okay with that I guess.....Welcome in Loreroot Support Group Razz
Back to top Go down
K0wdub

K0wdub

PostSubject: Thanks Raven   Wish to join Alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 02, 2008 7:07 pm

Udgar told me to post about how often I log in, I log in maybe 4-5 times a day for an hour to 3 hours just to see if there is anything in story mode I should do, to roam around the different places in the land, and hopefully win some fights after all the losing I have done. I would like to become an RPC and further the game in any way I possibly can, I have lots of great ideas. I am currently attending Kaplan University for my Bacherlors in IT with an emphasis on Multimedia and Animation so I can join the gaming industry. Thanks for letting me into the support group. The reasons I want to join Loreroot, are not because I want anything material, I just want to learn from the best in the game, and from what I have seen you are all the tops, and hopefully become one of the better players in the game from the knowledge I get from this Alliance and be able to give something back once I get up there. I want to defend Loreroot, nature is important to my character, as I was once a Ranger, and brought up living off the land. sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.angelfire.com/va3/k0wdub
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish to join Alliance [Accepted]   Wish to join Alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish to join Alliance [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1