MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Get posting!!

Go down 
+2
SageWoman
Firsanthalas
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Firsanthalas
Support Group Member
Support Group Member

Get posting!! Empty
PostSubject: Get posting!!   Get posting!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 1:14 pm

Come on people start posting and checking the forum.

study
Back to top Go down
SageWoman

SageWoman

Get posting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get posting!!   Get posting!! Icon_minitimeThu Dec 18, 2008 3:35 pm

santa Good Morning Firsanthalas and All LoreRootians! If you have not noticed it yet, Muratus del Mur went a bit nuts yesterday and the G of E is no more. There is Yule Tide music being played at the G of E and last night it was SNOWING all over the dang place. I wonder what wonderful surprises we have in store this day?

I, myself, was overcome and wove Mystletoe in my hair and gave out some kisses and received some pretty hot ones back! My first victim....er...*cough* citizen was Mur himself! However, I apparently frightened the poor God and he nearly pissed his pants! What a Face

See you all In DQ
Back to top Go down
LunarGoddess

Get posting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get posting!!   Get posting!! Icon_minitimeFri Dec 19, 2008 6:10 pm

Shocked I'm really sorry that I missed that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Firsanthalas
Support Group Member
Support Group Member

Get posting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get posting!!   Get posting!! Icon_minitimeMon Dec 29, 2008 12:40 pm

Good start i suppose
Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
SageWoman

SageWoman

Get posting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get posting!!   Get posting!! Icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 4:54 am

A LoreRoot Forest Encounter

SageWoman is roaming the forest of LoreRoot attending to wounded creatures and collecting healing herbs for her bag. The day is a warm one and there is a gentle breeze that cools when she enters the shade. The creatures know SageWoman and do not fear her as she is EarthMothers daughter and knows their ways and their language. Suddenly a cry of pain is heard in the wind and the birds take flight from her. Concerned, Sagewoman stands up and scents the wind and it brings to her nose the scent of wounded Wolf. Gathering her staff and medicine bag, SageWoman takes off on a brisk run as the wind carries to her ears the whine of pain and thrashing of a wolf in trouble. Dodging bushes and running creatures from the scene SageWoman slows down her pace and then comes to a stop. Moving the branches of a cedar tree gently to the side, SageWoman sees a Wolf lying on its side panting heavily. A great wound, jagged and gory is on its right back leg and already the flies gather at it. The wolf is not unaware of Sagewoman’s presence and lets out a deep throaty growl in warning. Deep in her own throat, SageWoman answers with a whine of inquiry and a short bark. Startled, the wolf brings its head up and stares with pain glazed eyes at SageWoman. ~You know my language, human?~ A knowing comes into Spacewoman’s eyes as she realizes this is no ordinary wolf. ~I am known in this forest, Wolf. As you do not know me, you are not a regular within LoreRoot~ Realizing the human knows its secret, the Wolf bares it’s fangs in aggression and tries to stand but falls back down with a yelp.~Do not fear me Wolf. I come in aid as I do all the creatures in this forest. I am EarthMothers daughter and I harm none of her creatures. Even those creatures “made” by others.~ The wolf eyes Sagewoman warily and then lays back down. ~Approach then SageWoman. Any wrong move and I will kill you.~ Dropping to all fours and arching her back in a sign of submission, Sage crawls warily to the Wolfs injured flank. Sagewoman whines deeply in her chest to let the Wolf know where she is. ~Your wound is deep, Wolf. It requires stitches and then my use of Healing Light. This will be painful. Will you allow more pain from a healers hand?~
The Wolf lets out a whine and then a throaty growl.~Do so quickly then, human. Already my brethren approach LoreRoot and will not understand.~Without hesitation, Sagewoman cleans the wound with herbs and then pulling the needed tools, quickly stitches the wound. The Wolfs flank twitches but does not move. ~SageWoman growls low in her throat in warning. I am going to apply Heat of Light, Wolf. Do not attack for I do not wish to be bitten.~ The Wolf growls low in acceptance. The smell of singed fur permeates the air and the Wolf yelps. Howls are heard at the Gates of Lore Root as the pack enters the forest, only to be greeted in turn in warning by the real forest wolfs. Sagewoman retreats to a safe distance and then lets out a Howling of her own to both the forest pack and as a location marker to the entering pack. Surprised, the Wolf sits up and stares at Sagewoman for a moment. The Wolf lets out a whine and shakes its tale a couple of times. ~I will not forget this kindness, human. Neither shall my pack. We could use another healer with the pack the wolf suggests~ Sagewoman lets out a whine and couple of barks. ~I am already a healer but I will keep your kind offer in mind.~ Swiftly Sagewoman retreats as she hears the pack closing in on their wounded brothers’ location.
Back to top Go down
SubZeroo

SubZeroo

Get posting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get posting!!   Get posting!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 6:37 pm

That's a story I don't like reading ... I prefer Myth's ... anyone has one? ... with greek gods especialy Razz
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

Get posting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get posting!!   Get posting!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 8:47 pm

Try finding Lady Isolda about that.
Back to top Go down
SubZeroo

SubZeroo

Get posting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get posting!!   Get posting!! Icon_minitimeSat Jan 03, 2009 10:03 pm

*Yawns* people start giving me Ideeas be4 I incubate you all in ice-siecles ... Someone showld start a tic-tac-toe game
Back to top Go down
Shadowseeker

Shadowseeker

Get posting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get posting!!   Get posting!! Icon_minitimeFri Jan 09, 2009 12:45 pm

Sorry to say that, but who the heck is Razz? I've never heard of him/her in greek mythology, and I'm pretty sure I know something about that.
Back to top Go down
*Sagewom

Get posting!! Empty
PostSubject: Reply to Subby   Get posting!! Icon_minitimeThu Feb 12, 2009 2:27 am

The story I posted was made especially for Marvolo. You do not have to like the story. I merely shared it with everyone. Hurt my feelings. {fakes a sniffle} Marvolo! Attack! LOL

Razz
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Get posting!! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Get posting!!   Get posting!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Get posting!!
Page 1 of 1