MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i would like to the alliance [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dahc Nosral

Dahc Nosral

i would like to the alliance [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: i would like to the alliance [Accepted]   i would like to the alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:36 am

hi, my name is dahc nosral and i'm MP3 soon to be mp4 i wish to join your alliance because cause i love this game and i would like to have a more active part in it.

im not that new to the game and i know the rules, how to to do some puzzles, and the basics of the game.

my true goal is to have fun and to pass on the fun to other player. that is a goal i know i can do with a role in this game. well i dont have any ideas for what role i would like but i have thousand of riddles and puzzles at my disposal and i put some on my hate list for other players to try them

(an idea i have) Dont u think more people would come to loreroot if they didnt have to fight the guards im just putting this out there the only reason is i would love to get in to loreroot but i cant kill the guards and i cant find another way in

so tell me what u think Smile

(some of this is a repeat from other reply on the forums... sorry)
Back to top Go down
.NelyaSetesh.
Loreroot High Council Member
Loreroot High Council Member

PostSubject: Re: i would like to the alliance [Accepted]   i would like to the alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Aug 26, 2008 12:34 pm

Hi Dahc Norsal,
You can have a role linked with your task of giving enigm for other players for exemple, it is an idea but there are many more.
By the way i accept you
Welcome to Loreroot Support Group
Back to top Go down
https://lorerootmd.forumactif.org
Dahc Nosral

Dahc Nosral

PostSubject: Re: i would like to the alliance [Accepted]   i would like to the alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:07 am

thx u What a Face
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i would like to the alliance [Accepted]   i would like to the alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i would like to the alliance [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1