MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Presentation of Glaistig

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Glaistig
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

Presentation of Glaistig Empty
PostSubject: Presentation of Glaistig   Presentation of Glaistig Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:14 am

Hello, I'm Glaistig. Since Nelya asked us to make a presentation, I might as well (I like writing about myself). You don't really have to read this if you don't want to know some background information about me.

I live on the West Coast of USA. I'm currently attending school and I spend a lot of time studying. In my free time I like to play videogames, read books/manga/visual novels, watch anime and listen to trance music. I don't really have any useful hobbies.

I like being in an alliance because I think it will present more opportunity for a different sort of player interaction and challenges. I chose Loreroot because I thought Wodin was lame and Khalazdad refused to let me into the shade alliance. I used to really think shades were endearing but now I question their taste and judgment since they picked Khalazdad to be their human proxy instead of someone like me. I was inbetween Golemus and Loreroot, because even though I thought Wodin was lame I also dislike the KC (who only pays attention to people who shower him with inane compliments and sings horribly). But since Nelya was on Loreroot's side and I thought Nelya was cool, I picked Loreroot. The thing I like best about Loreroot is that it seems mystical, pretty, but most importantly elite.

If I stay in the Loreroot alliance, I'm not sure what I'd want to be as my role. I have an idea of what my personality and appearance would be, but I don't know what I would do or of any special powers I would have. I'm open to suggestions if you have any, but I'll be creating a thread in the other board about roleplaying for it, so post any you have suggestions there.
Back to top Go down

Presentation of Glaistig
Page 1 of 1