MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Urgot de

Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted]   Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:11 pm

I´m a level 4 mindpower player with 530000 that use mostly lifestelers and and archers ( at the moment i´m trying to get into loreroot)

My goal in this game is first and foremost the joy of discovering new creatures that i haven´t seen before. I just love it when they reach a point where they can evovle.

I´m focused in the part of the shadows (darkness principle) becuase i want the ability to conceal and decept my enemys so they will be taken be suprise when I let the arrows fly.

- Why do you want to join Loreroot Alliance ? Becuase i like the creatures that resides in loreroot and the fact that the alliances is a defensive on instead of an agressive.
- What do you want to bring to the Alliance ? Not sure yet i want to help with clues ´to puzzles but I haven´t solved more than the ones that leads to loreroot guards.
- Have you an idea of the role you want to play into the Alliance ? Defender preferbly (someone in the second row where i can aim) an archer since the bow is my favorite weapon.
- How many time to play MagicDuel ? I would say that I`m in about half an hour a day or more if my creatures and life allow it.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted]   Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 7:46 pm

That that u are active only half hour or more bothers me...

Could u explain that "more" ?
Back to top Go down
Urgot de

PostSubject: more   Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:19 pm

Well I´m online as much as my creatures and life alowws me and i die somtimes then I usally logg out until i can get enogh life to start playin again so it´s a bit floating the time i spend at the game
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted]   Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:40 pm

i can accept u into support group but u will have very few chances getting into alliance with playing like this

u still interested?
Back to top Go down
Urgot de

PostSubject: Intrested   Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 12:51 am

Well yeah I´m still intrested in joining.

just a question. What do i need to change to have a change to get into the alliance?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted]   Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:13 am

First of all register on forum
Second even if ur creatures are dead u can still explore get to know places, talk to others maybe even catch some rumor that we could use Very Happy
Third get urself role that we could use; u can also pick one role that already exist but needs more players (well u got that and we need defenders)
Back to top Go down
Urgot de Narock

Location : At the northen globe where the vikings came from *cough* Sweden*cough*

PostSubject: Done   Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:35 pm

Ok i´m registerd and ready to serve
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted]   Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wishing to join the alliance [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1