MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Humbly Request to join Alliance [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ShadowFo

Humbly Request to join Alliance [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Humbly Request to join Alliance [Accepted]   Humbly Request to join Alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 10:25 pm

Hello all! My name is Shadow Fox, a fox spirit who has been cursed with some of the properties of shadows.
Currently I am MP3, but I'm ready to go to MP4, I just want to wait for my creatures to age a little before I do
Im training up some elementals up so they can take the place of the dark archers and grasans im currently using

Reasons for joining: I consider Loreroot to be one of the most fascinating and beautiful lands, as well as one of the strongest. I wish to keep this place sacred and safe against those who try to tame this land's forests. As well as the land, I believe camaraderie to be of utmost importance as well.

What do I bring? - I'm probably not one of the strongest players in all of MagicDuel, but my loyalty and devotion to any cause is hard to beat. I will continue to grow in order to defend my fellow players, but in the meantime I can provide advice and support to players in need and cooperation.

Possible roles: As a fox spirit with elements of darkness, I hope to help Loreroot defend itself from possible attack or corruption by forces of darkness and death. This would predominantly include the land of Necrovion, and I hope that through use the dark magic that has cursed me, I may be able to pass through the Yog-Soth gates and gather valuable intelligence for Loreroot. Natually swift and agile, I can also serve as a quick scout or as a stalwart shield

Playing Patterns: With school upon me soon, I'll be playing about 2-3 hours probably at least 3 times a week, but if you leave me a message, I'll try to come on at the time you ask for me
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Humbly Request to join Alliance [Accepted]   Humbly Request to join Alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:34 pm

hi
u have a nice base for ur role
also hope ur loyal as u say Smile

pls register and u will be accepted into Loreroot Support Group
Back to top Go down
Shadow Fox

PostSubject: Re: Humbly Request to join Alliance [Accepted]   Humbly Request to join Alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 2:37 am

Hmmm... I thought I did register
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Humbly Request to join Alliance [Accepted]   Humbly Request to join Alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 6:16 pm

anyway welcome Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Humbly Request to join Alliance [Accepted]   Humbly Request to join Alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Humbly Request to join Alliance [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1