MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Congratulations & Welcome

Go down 
+6
udgard
Tarquinus
Raven
CrazyMike
Vessiel
Calyx of Isis
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Calyx of Isis
Dojo Mistress
Dojo Mistress
Calyx of Isis

Congratulations & Welcome Empty
PostSubject: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 9:19 pm

I am extremely please for both of you and proud, too. I know how hard both of you worked to achieve this. You two were my first friends here in MD, so it give me great joy to see you here. I know Children of the Eclipse will become a formal alliance soon. The signs are all there.

I wish I could join with you, but you both know most of my many commitments. However I will watch and read with eagerness every day.

Welcome to Loreroot, my homeland, as well.
Back to top Go down
Vessiel
Support Group Member
Support Group Member

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:12 pm

I also welcome you Children of the Eclipse and i hope that u will become soon a formal alliance!!! see u around
Back to top Go down
CrazyMike

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:19 pm

sorry, but who are the children of eclipse?
and why are they in Loreroot forum?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Sep 10, 2008 11:19 pm

Greetings and Congratz

Make urself cosy Razz
Back to top Go down
Tarquinus

Tarquinus

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:31 am

CrazyMike wrote:
sorry, but who are the children of eclipse?
and why are they in Loreroot forum?
We are a guild of Loreroot, and a subset of its alliance.

Our purpose is to serve the moon, which is a difficult thing for most to understand, but we also seek to learn the following:
  1. Why there is no cycle of night and day in this world.
  2. Why other natural cycles such as weather and seasons do not seem to occur.
  3. The nature of the observable sky.
  4. Whether natural cycles can be restored to this land - if, indeed, they ever existed.

Our leader, the Sybil, has some degree of power over tides and gravity. More about this power will be revealed in time.

If you have any more specific questions, feel free to ask.
Back to top Go down
Tarquinus

Tarquinus

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:37 am

Calyx of Isis wrote:
I am extremely please for both of you and proud, too. I know how hard both of you worked to achieve this. You two were my first friends here in MD, so it give me great joy to see you here. I know Children of the Eclipse will become a formal alliance soon. The signs are all there.

Thank you, Calyx. It is good to be here.

I want to clarify something that you probably understand but which confused me at first - the Children of the Eclipse is not an alliance in its own right, but rather a guild of the Guardians of the Root alliance. We owe fealty to Loreroot and Lady NelyaSetesh; while our activities are a specialized part of Loreroot's many naturalistic interests, we do not view ourselves as a separate entity. For the sake of concerned members of the alliance, I want to state clearly that we have no ambitions to become a separate alliance.

Therefore I receive your (Calyx's) kind words in the spirit in which I think they were intended - that the Children of the Eclipse will soon be recognized as a formal guild of the Guardians of the Root in the world of MagicDuel. I look forward to that formalization, too!
Back to top Go down
udgard
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:30 am

Quote :
We are a guild of Loreroot, and a subset of its alliance.

Our purpose is to serve the moon, which is a difficult thing for most to understand, but we also seek to learn the following:

Why there is no cycle of night and day in this world.

Why other natural cycles such as weather and seasons do not seem to occur.

The nature of the observable sky.

Whether natural cycles can be restored to this land - if, indeed, they ever existed.

Our leader, the Sybil, has some degree of power over tides and gravity. More about this power will be revealed in time.

If you have any more specific questions, feel free to ask.

I guess I will say hello again; hello =)
I hope you enjoy loreroot.

Just a bit of something you guys might already know, but i guess I'll post it anyways, this is afterall an observation topic. Concerning the sky and the neverending day and night, Bootes is conducting a lot of research on it, he made a theory on its nature before, and soon will posst some new things (near the end of the fest was the plan). It might be a good idea to askfor his assistance on your quest. Night can also be seen inside one of the tents on the Carnival... Oh, and regarding weather, Aqune has recently acquired the power to control weather, you could probably discuss these matters with her.
Back to top Go down
Tarquinus

Tarquinus

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 4:59 am

udgard wrote:
Just a bit of something you guys might already know, but i guess I'll post it anyways, this is afterall an observation topic. Concerning the sky and the neverending day and night, Bootes is conducting a lot of research on it, he made a theory on its nature before, and soon will posst some new things (near the end of the fest was the plan). It might be a good idea to askfor his assistance on your quest. Night can also be seen inside one of the tents on the Carnival... Oh, and regarding weather, Aqune has recently acquired the power to control weather, you could probably discuss these matters with her.
Thanks, Udgard...

We know about Bootes and something about his theories. I will reserve judgment until he publicizes his latest findings.

I am one of Aqune's adepts, so I had noticed that. Smile
Back to top Go down
BlackThorn
Support Group Member
Support Group Member
BlackThorn

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 1:30 pm

All of Loreroot Welcomes you Children of the Eclipse. I most of all. I know the metal of your charecter and the love you share for our wonderous land. I pray to the Root that you find the answers you so desperately search for and return to us the Moon and Stars of Night. You are indeed welcome.

Let me also announce that Lucious Tarquinus has been made a member of the High Council. All respect and kindness are due to him and his Lady Pennelope.

Again, Welcome!
Back to top Go down
.NelyaSetesh.
Loreroot High Council Member
Loreroot High Council Member

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 2:40 pm

Greetings for all new members of Children of eclipse.
Welcome to Loreroot !

I am very proud to count you among Lorerootians. I hope you will find what you will search by coming into Loreroot.
I am at your disposition for questions or if you need me for a special task.

Tarquinus is now a member of the High Loreroot Council as BlackThorn tells you. Welcome to him to this new fonctions and i m sure a new important collaboration begins.

Welcome again.
Back to top Go down
https://lorerootmd.forumactif.org
Calyx of Isis
Dojo Mistress
Dojo Mistress
Calyx of Isis

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:00 am

Tarquinus wrote:
I want to clarify something that you probably understand but which confused me at first - the Children of the Eclipse is not an alliance in its own right, but rather a guild of the Guardians of the Root alliance. We owe fealty to Loreroot and Lady NelyaSetesh; while our activities are a specialized part of Loreroot's many naturalistic interests, we do not view ourselves as a separate entity. For the sake of concerned members of the alliance, I want to state clearly that we have no ambitions to become a separate alliance.
No, I don't know about the guilds... or rather have no idea how they function and if they are becoming part of the game system. I have much to learn about my new home.
Back to top Go down
Tarquinus

Tarquinus

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:10 am

As nearly as I can tell, the guilds exist already. A guild is sub-part of an alliance... but BlackThorn is the expert on this. Anyway - thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Penelope LightMoon

Penelope LightMoon

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 7:12 am

I would like to thank everyone who was so kind as to welcome us here. Your comments have been very encouraging. We look forward to a bright (and dark) future here in Loreroot.
Back to top Go down
Rinc3WinD

Rinc3WinD

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:04 am

And so the ones gather, who seek for reason and explanation of a tormenting static world.
My humble greetings to all of you.
I am working with the principles of time but so far all they brought me, was a deeper understanding of the relativity of it: for all the quests duties inquiries and even the tending for my creatures time is fleeting..................-flowing through my fingers, and though pushing as hard as i can in the principle of time, it seems impossible to even this out with the other world, where my soul is tormented by mind-numbing,spirit-crushing tasks that seem to stretch beyond infinity.
I will try to make more appearances but i doubt my ability to combat time itself.
Sincerely
Rinc3Wind
Back to top Go down
Tarquinus

Tarquinus

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:06 am

Your enemy is time? You'll fit right in.
Back to top Go down
Rinc3WinD

Rinc3WinD

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 8:27 am

If we consider time our enemy...all is lost!
But I AM looking for a way to work with it..may be even control it...
Time is an enemy you cannot fight. Even the strongest warrior shall wither and die the hardest metals will rust stone will turn into sand,sand into dust, even the sun shall perish in time.
I simply can repeat myself though beeing a cruel master, time is not our enemy its more like an instrument to measure progress Arrow
Back to top Go down
Tarquinus

Tarquinus

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 5:21 pm

I know. Some think me insane; my enemy is space-time itself, sometimes called Achamoth or The Great Transcription Error (Yog-Sothoth). He can be manipulated, but remember that everything has a price.

Before I came to this world, I worked to destroy it and every other, because they are all part of the demiurge's prison for our spirits. The one I serve has shown me the error of my ways.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Congratulations & Welcome   Congratulations & Welcome Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Congratulations & Welcome
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagicDuel - Loreroot :: Children Of Eclipse :: Observations-
Jump to: