MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted]

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
darklordassasin

darklordassasin

ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted]   ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:46 pm

Hy I would like to be a part of the Loreroot Alliance.I think that i can be an asset to the alliance.In time I can learn to be a very helpfull player.Im an mp5 now.I play about 4-5 hours a day.You won't regret having me. Very Happy

thanks

darklordassasin
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted]   ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:54 pm

answer this simple questions:

- Why do you want to join Loreroot Alliance ?
- What do you want to bring to the Alliance ?
- Have you an idea of the role you want to play into the Alliance ?
- How many time to play MagicDuel ?
Back to top Go down
stormrunner

PostSubject: Re: ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted]   ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 10:59 pm

hmmm darklordassasin your on calyx's list of Dojo Offenders does that mean you'll cause more problems with he one in loreroot
Back to top Go down
darklordassasin

darklordassasin

PostSubject: Re: ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted]   ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:14 pm

Raven wrote:
answer this simple questions:

- Why do you want to join Loreroot Alliance ?
- What do you want to bring to the Alliance ?
- Have you an idea of the role you want to play into the Alliance ?
- How many time to play MagicDuel ?

1)I wish to be part of a group.A place that I can show what I'm capabile of.
2)I wish to bring coloure.Organizatione.More dinamic life to the alliance.
3)Well,not quite sure what role is not taken.But I'd rather be a deffense or offens general or something simmilar.Somethimg where I can aply my tactics.
4)I've played about 60 days magic duel.I play it daily.About 4-5 hours a day.
Back to top Go down
darklordassasin

darklordassasin

PostSubject: Re: ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted]   ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:16 pm

stormrunner wrote:
hmmm darklordassasin your on calyx's list of Dojo Offenders does that mean you'll cause more problems with he one in loreroot

That was some time ago,and I did that because I didn't liked that other peoplo wen't there to hide not to really learn things.But I don't do it anymore.The players that hide there are cowards.Respect for those who really learn and teach stuff in there.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted]   ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:26 pm

darklordassasin wrote:

1)I wish to be part of a group.A place that I can show what I'm capabile of.
2)I wish to bring coloure.Organizatione.More dinamic life to the alliance.
3)Well,not quite sure what role is not taken.But I'd rather be a deffense or offens general or something simmilar.Somethimg where I can aply my tactics.
4)I've played about 60 days magic duel.I play it daily.About 4-5 hours a day.

2) How u mean more dinamic?
3) If spy 1st prove urself that u can do it .... and 2nd saying like this on forum ruins it already lol

Last edited by Raven on Fri Oct 24, 2008 6:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Tarquinus

Tarquinus

PostSubject: Re: ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted]   ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Oct 23, 2008 11:56 pm

Raven wrote:

3) If spy 1st prove urself that u can do it .... and 2nd saying like this on forum ruins it already lol
Precisely. Spy is out - the first rule of being a spy is to know when to be discreet. Your approach, darklord assassin, shows a dangerous lack of discretion.

This alliance has been burned very badly by a spy before.
Back to top Go down
darklordassasin

darklordassasin

PostSubject: Re: ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted]   ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 2:22 pm

Tarquinus wrote:
Raven wrote:

Precisely. Spy is out - the first rule of being a spy is to know when to be discreet. Your approach, darklord assassin, shows a dangerous lack of discretion.

This alliance has been burned very badly by a spy before.

It was just a sugestione:P | l delete the spy part I think that nobody saw it anyway.But I'l take on other roles as well.You won't regret having me.And where else was I supposed to say what I want to be.I couldn't just Pm you guys.First I did and raven sent me here.
Back to top Go down
SubZeroo

SubZeroo

PostSubject: Here fore Loreroot   ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 3:13 pm

Helow there I am newly to this game ... berly MP4 ... my english not to improved(hope that there is no problem in that) ... Whanted to join this alliance because I wana learn the way of patience because I lack ... and to protect it by folowing every peace of rule ... ow and of course to be with my Master BT(Black Thorn) cause he helped me very much and I wish to repay him in any way that would make him proud Very Happy... I paly MD daily so it isn't a problem on that ... still working on how to get in top to be recognised and after my exams help others ass many helped me ... Thank you's all.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted]   ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:20 pm

SubZeroo make ur own topic pls
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted]   ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:25 pm

darklordassasin wrote:

It was just a sugestione:P | l delete the spy part I think that nobody saw it anyway.But I'l take on other roles as well.You won't regret having me.And where else was I supposed to say what I want to be.I couldn't just Pm you guys.First I did and raven sent me here.

yeah but you could pm me that lol
so spy is out... now you just need to prove ur tactics
Back to top Go down
darklordassasin

darklordassasin

PostSubject: Re: ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted]   ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 3:22 pm

Raven wrote:
darklordassasin wrote:

yeah but you could pm me that lol
so spy is out... now you just need to prove ur tactics

OK.Tell me how can I prove my self?Give me a chance of some sort
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted]   ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

ALLAINCE STATEMENT [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1