MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loreroot Festival

Go down 
+3
Juntaozhu15
SubZeroo
udgard
7 posters
AuthorMessage
udgard
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

Loreroot Festival Empty
PostSubject: Loreroot Festival   Loreroot Festival Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 7:09 pm

Hi guys! I am thinking of the idea of a Loreroot Festival. The idea itself first came since we have a lot of new creature and weapon ideas for Loreroot. Then came also the last battle tournament that attracts a lot of people, though unfortunately few made it there due to the time differences.

Now, the idea is to organize a series of quests related to Loreoot, with something like Loreroot points to be given out as prizes of these quests. At a fixed interval in time, probably 2 or 3 months, we organize a big festival where people will come to Loreroot and exchange their points with the chance to buy a Loreroot armor or recruit a Loreroot creature. Maybe even get some Loreroot spells =D. We can set the battle tournament as part of the Festival's main events, as well as other events. Though it serves as a kind of coupon for prize exchange, it is nonetheless a festival, and I hope it will also include a lot of public-social events, (much like a harvest party, maybe) and allow people to interact with each other more while increasing the amount of visitors to Loreroot.

Please tell me what you think of this idea, and if you have any ideas to add to the festival to make it more interesting and merry =)
Back to top Go down
SubZeroo

SubZeroo

Loreroot Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loreroot Festival   Loreroot Festival Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:20 pm

The Ideea is to great to be true good armour creature and spels ... nothing else u need in this game Wink) ... If I can be of assistance I could help to ... with anyth ... I am every day at Loreroot disposal Very Happy

Last edited by SubZeroo on Sat Nov 01, 2008 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Juntaozhu15

Loreroot Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loreroot Festival   Loreroot Festival Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:49 am

Thats sounds great Razz

If this thing occurs, I'll be there Smile

Also if you me to do anything to help in this festival let me know
Back to top Go down
Karak

Karak

Loreroot Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loreroot Festival   Loreroot Festival Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:16 am

Udgard what a grand Idea!

Sounds like a lot of fun!
Back to top Go down
stormrunner

Loreroot Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loreroot Festival   Loreroot Festival Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 3:34 am

(evil grin)sounds like fun
Back to top Go down
Tarquinus

Tarquinus

Loreroot Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loreroot Festival   Loreroot Festival Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:53 pm

Implementing the ideas you have for rewards will be a good trick.
Back to top Go down
udgard
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

Loreroot Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loreroot Festival   Loreroot Festival Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 1:20 pm

Indeed it will. But Mur is open to new creature ideas, and I am sure that we can come up with something that will meet his requirements. It will be a lot of hard work to pull the whole festival though, that's why I am asking for everyone's opinion and ideas =)
Back to top Go down
Sage McQuincy

Sage McQuincy

Loreroot Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loreroot Festival   Loreroot Festival Icon_minitimeSat Nov 01, 2008 6:36 pm

It's AWESOME!! I already look forward to it! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loreroot Festival Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loreroot Festival   Loreroot Festival Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loreroot Festival
Page 1 of 1