MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Wish to join Loreroot [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Geralt_Bialy_Wilk

Geralt_Bialy_Wilk

Wish to join Loreroot [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Wish to join Loreroot [Accepted]   Wish to join Loreroot [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSun Nov 23, 2008 9:50 pm

I'll post answers to questions from other topics Smile

- Why do you want to join Loreroot Alliance ?
From all places I visited in MD world (I entered Loreroot on halloween) Loreroot came to my attention. I simply like it, feel like at home there Smile And I want to help Loreroot as community, and as a place in MD world.

- What do you want to bring to the Alliance ?
I can be a devoted player. I played MD for 40 days and I focused on battling mostly, but I want do discover other aspects of the game, and meet some great people Smile

- Have you an idea of the role you want to play into the Alliance ?
For now, maybe a Supporter. Something more... complex should emerge from my game experience over time Smile

- How many time to play MagicDuel ?
40 Days, I'm MP4 now.

Here's something from "Comments on self" from my profile;

"Dryads named him Gwynbleidd, which means "White Wolf". Elves says in disdain " Vatt'ghern " - The Witcher. Humans, scared even of his looks, throws stones at him, screaming "Blaviken's Butcher!". Most humane of all humans. Mutant though. The Witcher himself - Geralt of Rivia - found himself lost between dimensions, after his "death". His body was never found, and he was never seen again north from Nilfgaard Empire. His soul, or some other part of his consciousness awakened in MagicDuel World. In less than a Day, so-called Shadows appeared on his way. With help of entieties called 'Creatures', he managed to defeat them. Those were the most scarry 'things' he fought to that day. Shadows were abomination to him. He promised himself to root those monsters out. Though he didn't realize, that it was just part of this world. Part of his new home.

After many days of wandering and discovering his new home, Geralt found an open passage to Loreroot. He was amazed, when he saw it's wilderness. He knew, it won't be easy, but wanted to earn trust of creatures living in Loreroot. That's his purpose.

PS: If you're not familiar with character called Geralt, I encourage you to look up some stories wrote by Andrzej Sapkowski. Those can be found in several languages Smile "

It's short, but it'll grow as a short story about small events i'll take part in Smile
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Wish to join Loreroot [Accepted]   Wish to join Loreroot [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 11:50 pm

welcome in support group
Back to top Go down
Geralt_Bialy_Wilk

Geralt_Bialy_Wilk

PostSubject: Re: Wish to join Loreroot [Accepted]   Wish to join Loreroot [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 3:19 am

Thank you, Raven Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Wish to join Loreroot [Accepted]   Wish to join Loreroot [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Wish to join Loreroot [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1