MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Information and help required

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Firsanthalas
Support Group Member
Support Group Member

Information and help required Empty
PostSubject: Information and help required   Information and help required Icon_minitimeThu Jan 15, 2009 1:00 pm

I am looking for information about a few things.
First up is about the mission that Knator Commander undertook to GG quite some time ago.
I am looking for names of people that were on that mission as I would like to speak with them.
So if you know who any of these people were, can you let me know. If you happen to be one, can you please contact me.
Back to top Go down
Aqune

Aqune

PostSubject: Re: Information and help required   Information and help required Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 4:22 am

A long time ago I, Yami no Sakura and Renvoid did a quest for the Knator Commander about finding out the connection between Wasp's Totem in Loreroot and Kelle'tha's Cannon in GG. Is that the mission you are referring too? Or is it about the Knator Commander's mission to transport the box from GG to Loreroot in the adventure log?
Back to top Go down
udgard
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

PostSubject: Re: Information and help required   Information and help required Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 6:56 am

So you are the ones who did that quest for KC =D
I have been wondering about that for quite some time now...

Anyways, I believe that he refers to the one on the AL, as very few even knew that the mission exists..
Back to top Go down
Firsanthalas
Support Group Member
Support Group Member

PostSubject: Re: Information and help required   Information and help required Icon_minitimeFri Jan 16, 2009 2:26 pm

Aqune,

I was referring to the mission about the box.
However, I would be grateful if people could contact me in relation to any information or ideas they have about Loreroot, or anything that affects the forest.
I am trying to put together a more detailed account of what is going on within and concerning Loreroot. I believe that the knowledge is spread out over multiple people. As archivist, I am just trying to consolidate this information and hopefully help my investigations going forward.

For the moment I would appreciate it if people would contact me in private about any information via PM. You can always let me know you have someting for me here and we can arrange to discuss this.

The reason for the secrecy is purely to make sure that nothing sensitive is put out in the open. I plan to make my work public where appropriate and at the very least report back to the Elders of Loreroot if information is sensitive.

I would plead with people to not withold any information they have, as I believe that this is in the best interest of Loreroot and all of us will benefit from it.

This could be a great opportunity for people to share and get involved more.

Please please do not ignore this.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Information and help required   Information and help required Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Information and help required
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagicDuel - Loreroot :: Loreroot Archives :: Public Archives-
Jump to: