MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Andreutza, looking for a place to call home...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andreutza

Andreutza

Andreutza, looking for a place to call home... Empty
PostSubject: Andreutza, looking for a place to call home...   Andreutza, looking for a place to call home... Icon_minitimeThu Jan 22, 2009 9:35 pm

Presentation

Hello, i am Andreea, 25, girl, from romania in real life, but in MD world i am a princess who got lost kidnapped and escaped but i lost my memories and now can't remember where i came from.

In your recruitment, if you want, please answer to these questions :

- Why do you want to join Loreroot Alliance ?
I am but a girl who has no memories of her birthplace, so i am seeking to settle to a new place, and since i have no knowledge of war i am trying to find a peaceful place to live in
- What do you want to bring to the Alliance ?
Knowledge. Tough my memories of my birthplace elude me i remember well that i have had a lot of training in the fair arts, speech and good manners.
- Have you an idea of the role you want to play into the Alliance ?
No, but i can do any job, i am sure of it. I do not favor anything in particular, i am very open to learn new things, and i am sure i can well adapt
- How many time to play MagicDuel ?
Most of the day, i spend a lot of time in the woderful world of MD
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Andreutza, looking for a place to call home...   Andreutza, looking for a place to call home... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 6:56 pm

I would like you to build yourself a role and nice story for your papers about it. Talk to members of our alliance maybe someone can help you creating a role.

This would also show how you will fit into our alliance and if the rest of members will like you as part of alliance.
Back to top Go down
Andreutza

Andreutza

PostSubject: Re: Andreutza, looking for a place to call home...   Andreutza, looking for a place to call home... Icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 10:43 pm

Raven wrote:
I would like you to build yourself a role and nice story for your papers about it. Talk to members of our alliance maybe someone can help you creating a role.

This would also show how you will fit into our alliance and if the rest of members will like you as part of alliance.

Yea and hello to you too..

Well since i don't remember much about my previous life it's kind of obvious i don't remember what i am good at...my memory is blurry, probably fighting to remember and trying to forget at the same time, but i do remember i used to like shiny things, lots and lots of them...so maybe you can use my services as a jeweler...
Ornamenting armors and blades with jewels, engraving names and achievements in gold thread...crafting nice jewelry for the ladies to adorn themselves with...
Yes, i do believe i could become a jewler...

PS: It goes without saying that some jewels have magical powers, and spells and enchantments can be written too...
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Andreutza, looking for a place to call home...   Andreutza, looking for a place to call home... Icon_minitimeSat Jan 24, 2009 9:31 pm

ok this might be a role but on how good it will be depends on you. Write a story about it and play it in game. [Get noticed by other alliance members and tell them if they could send pm to me on what they think of you etc]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Andreutza, looking for a place to call home...   Andreutza, looking for a place to call home... Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Andreutza, looking for a place to call home...
Page 1 of 1