MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Nigthmare89 wish to in [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
nigthmare89

Nigthmare89 wish to in [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Nigthmare89 wish to in [Accepted]   Nigthmare89 wish to in [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 4:17 pm

My name in the game is nigthmare89 and i have been played this game for about 4 months and i play the game one or two hours each day. I'm MP5 and the half of my creatures are at the max level. I like the game in all the ways to play, level up the creatures and do the rpc's quest like nelya quest but i only managed the 1 xD. I'm from spain and i help with the translation into spanish so i'm a active and committed with the game.

-Why do you want to join Loreroot Alliance?

i want to join LR because is the only alliance who send me a pm for recruit and the other reason is that neyla and a few more RPC are kind with people some of them dont reply your pm and only talk with RPC

- What do you want to bring to the Alliance ?

I wish to help in all the ways i can, doing quest, help people, recruit people, etc.

- Have you an idea of the role you want to play into the Alliance ?

Not especially, but i have friends in other alliances and maybe it can help

- How many time to play MagicDuel ?

i said before i have played for 4 months and 2 hours each day

Waiting your reply, Nigthmare89
Back to top Go down
.NelyaSetesh.
Loreroot High Council Member
Loreroot High Council Member

Nigthmare89 wish to in [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nigthmare89 wish to in [Accepted]   Nigthmare89 wish to in [Accepted] Icon_minitimeMon Aug 25, 2008 1:21 pm

Hi Nightmare89,

Thanks to interest you to us, i m happy to accept you into the alliance, i think we need active person like you, bring your ideas !! I m sure you have many of them which can help us. I would like you think about a more precisely role into the alliance and post into the new section please.
Welcome to the Loreroot support group !

P.S : Send me your msn or yahoo email to contact you about translation i need to speak to you about it, thanks
Back to top Go down
https://lorerootmd.forumactif.org

Nigthmare89 wish to in [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1