MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Greetings from Udgard

Go down 
AuthorMessage
udgard
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

Greetings from Udgard Empty
PostSubject: Greetings from Udgard   Greetings from Udgard Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 7:34 pm

Hello guys!^^

Presentation huh? Where should I start... Well, real-world speaking, I live in Indonesia, and my hobby is.. pretty much like glai's =b Not much of a productive hobby here either xb Ah, and I love to laugh. =b

I like discovering and experimenting with new things, and that is what I am doing in the game. That is also probably why I take a knowledge seeler role in the game. I hope this hobby can bring something for Loreroot.

I am open to new ideas, and when Khal first contacted the shades, I was actually thinking of having peace with the shades. I thought, though, that there are some strange things about them and I didn't trust then completely. Just moments later, Khal changed and the 1st alliance, the sentinels are formed. I guess this proved my suspicion on the shades. Thus, I decided to fight them. I originally intended to join wodin's alliance, but when I found about loreroot, I chose to join loreroot because a defensive army fits me better. I don't want war when it's not necessary, but I will fight with all my might when the need arises.

As for my role on the alliance, well, since I am actively searching for info on the game lores and player movements, i guess I would be the alliance's eyes and ears (like the 1st task nelya gave me =b)

Well, I look forward to c u guys in the game ! =b
Back to top Go down

Greetings from Udgard
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
MagicDuel - Loreroot :: Alliance's Life :: Members-
Jump to: