MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

New Loreroot weapon set

Go down 
+12
CrazyMike
Bwitched
Eden
Urgot de Narock
yrthilian
Morquor
Treehill
Dahc Nosral
Vessiel
nigthmare89
.NelyaSetesh.
Raven
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2

What kind of weapon should we use?
Sword
New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 10 ]
Short-sword
New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Vote_lcap6%New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Staff
New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Vote_lcap25%New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 25% [ 8 ]
Bow
New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Vote_lcap31%New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 31% [ 10 ]
Whip
New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Dagger
New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Vote_lcap3%New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 3% [ 1 ]
Axe
New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Vote_lcap0%New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 32

AuthorMessage
Eden
Loreroot High Council Member
Loreroot High Council Member
Eden

New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Loreroot weapon set   New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:21 pm

These are all good ideas.....also me and Nelya tryed to think something about an alliance set....The first problem is that we have to make this set exclusive...and so my idea is to make the bonus related to number of alliance member online....as the current stat alliance bonus...in this way if someone leave the alliance this set become unusefull....and we prevent that player join to buy the set and then leave...and aslo beacuse for me in this way it rapprensent better an allaince set....This is what i think....tell me also your opinion about this....Thx
Eden
Back to top Go down
Treehill

Treehill

PostSubject: Re: New Loreroot weapon set   New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 10:36 pm

Hey i liked the claw idea love exotic weapons....we should aim on those weapons;swords,daggers they are too common and nothing resembles nature,we could make weapons similar to animals like the razor of Praying Mantis or the claws of an eagle,well you understood right?
Back to top Go down
Bwitched

PostSubject: Re: New Loreroot weapon set   New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:00 am

I want a bow, they easy to carry, light weight, low carbon foot print Very Happy and if dipped in the right poison the arrow heads are lethal bounce pirat
Back to top Go down
Bwitched

PostSubject: Re: New Loreroot weapon set   New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 2:02 am

oh and by the way I cant draw to save my life so im not gonna torture you all with my scribbles but the drawings ive seen here are fantastic cherry
Back to top Go down
Morquor

Morquor

PostSubject: Re: New Loreroot weapon set   New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 8:43 pm

I've bought the bow from Willow's shop, and i can use a shield next to it, in off-hand, so i think the set shall have a bow and a claw in off-hand Smile
Since claw looks quite a natural weapon, it could represent the Beasts and inhabitant creatures of Loreroot, and the Bow can represent the other side: the plants, the Trees of Loreroot...
I think it is cool for u Bwitched and for Treehill too. Smile
The claw can be the modified version of the bracer in Dahc Nosral's picture, the armor looks cool i think, as well as the helm Smile
I'll continue to write descriptions, and other strange things, if no one stoppes me... Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Dahc Nosral

Dahc Nosral

PostSubject: Re: New Loreroot weapon set   New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 03, 2008 11:32 pm

ok sounds good on my side Very Happy

New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 2_up10
Back to top Go down
Morquor

Morquor

PostSubject: The whole set idea:   New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 09, 2008 7:04 pm

So i think the whole set shall be:

The name shall be: Nature's Grace Armour or Hunter's Equipment maybe Lorerootian Vanguard

Items:
Weapons:
Main:Bow of the Forest
Off-hand:Feral Talon

Armor:
Head: Hunter's Cowl
Torso: Fallen Leaves Mail
Pants: Mossy Pants
Boots: Boots of Roots
Ring: Ring of Nature's Grace

That could mean a total of 7*15%, so 105% to all items...
I think this is a good set, maybe too good (i dunno, i haven't got too much powerful armor yet..)

Hope u like it, waiting for opinions, ideas of what to change etc.

PS: item description at the other topic Wink
Back to top Go down
CrazyMike

PostSubject: Re: New Loreroot weapon set   New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 11, 2008 8:13 am

Just some name we can mull over....

1. LOREROOTIAN ELITE GUARDS

2. LOREROOTIAN VANGUARD

3. LOREROOTIAN SHADOW

4. LOREROOTIAN DEFENDERS

5. LOREROOTIAN STRIKE FORCE

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
dragonrider7

dragonrider7

PostSubject: Re: New Loreroot weapon set   New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:26 am

BOW...........
Back to top Go down
Grayhawk
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Grayhawk

PostSubject: Re: New Loreroot weapon set   New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 1:42 pm

CrazyMike wrote:
Just some name we can mull over....

1. LOREROOTIAN ELITE GUARDS

2. LOREROOTIAN VANGUARD

3. LOREROOTIAN SHADOW

4. LOREROOTIAN DEFENDERS

5. LOREROOTIAN STRIKE FORCE

Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
2 or 3 would be good Cool

Lorerootian strike force Laughing
Back to top Go down
Tarquinus

Tarquinus

PostSubject: Re: New Loreroot weapon set   New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 6:53 pm

Raven wrote:
Nelya we are supposed to be peacefull alliance Shocked Very Happy
It seems to me we are more territorial than aggressive, but that we are no more peaceful than nature itself. Daniel Raven was not entirely peaceful, and neither, by reason of a very obvious inference, was Helen Wasp.

We are tolerant, we are hospitable, and we are kind... to a point. Beyond that point it is unwise to provoke us, as the Knator Commander would surely agree.
Back to top Go down
stormrunner

PostSubject: Re: New Loreroot weapon set   New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 7:40 pm

Tarquinus is right, nature is not as peaceful as some think it can be almost warlike at times only the best survive to breed, those who can't/will not fight get eaten by those that can/do, but nature also favors the pack hunters, where the strongest are in charge but protect the weak of their pack

saying anything else is simply denial of the truth but hey what do

I know just my thoughts on this
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Loreroot weapon set   New Loreroot weapon set - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Loreroot weapon set
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2