MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I would like to join [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Celtic Fey

Celtic Fey

I would like to join [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: I would like to join [Accepted]   I would like to join [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Sep 16, 2008 1:56 am

My name is Celtic Fey. I have always had a strong connection to the wilderness, I love it. I'm very easy going, but I have an urge. The urge makes me strive toward my goal, but I just dont know what my goal is. However, I do feel that my goal will become farther realized if I am accepted into your group. So I am asking you, I am in need of help, I have an urge to further this band of friends, plase... I wish to join you.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join [Accepted]   I would like to join [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Sep 17, 2008 11:23 pm

what can you bring to our alliance?
how long you have time to play MD?
Back to top Go down
Celtic Fey

Celtic Fey

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join [Accepted]   I would like to join [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 6:38 am

Raven wrote:
what can you bring to our alliance?
how long you have time to play MD?

Well, as I have stated before, you will be helping me more then I you. However... I do have certain... skills. I am a very very patient, and my patients has opened my eyes up to many things. I am a problems solver if you will. I look at a flower and I dont see a flower, I see a weeping life wanting the wind to blow it some place different so that it may see the world and not become secluded to one single space. Through my patients I can talk to other members of Loreroot and help them with various problems. I am also talented as a storyteller, and I have stories from other worlds that I have seen in my dreams, however I know they are real.

(I also am on Magic Duel at least every day, It varies in time, but it is mostly one to two hours on weekdas and about three or four on weekends, however it is not continuous just different parts of the day)
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join [Accepted]   I would like to join [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 5:25 pm

nice... Welcome in Loreroot Support Group

btw really nice profile picture Razz
Back to top Go down
Celtic Fey

Celtic Fey

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join [Accepted]   I would like to join [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 7:00 pm

Thanks I really appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I would like to join [Accepted]   I would like to join [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I would like to join [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1