MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Loreroot Alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
.NelyaSetesh.
Loreroot High Council Member
Loreroot High Council Member

Loreroot Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Loreroot Alliance   Loreroot Alliance Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 12:45 pm

Greetings Everybody,

The Alliance of Loreroot is composed of people who love the region of Loreroot and are ready to protect it until their death.
We are not an attack army but only a defensive army, we dont want to do the war but if Loreroot is attacked, whatever the identity of the attaquants, we will response by force if necessary, we are able to fight and to defens ourselves.

The alliance is actually composed by two parts, the guardians of the root and the support Lorerootian Group.
The guardians of the root have 10 seats and each guardians plays a specific role into the Loreroot forest. You can talk to them to have some informations about their role or about Loreroot in general.
The support Lorerootian Group is composed by all persons who wants to join Loreroot and protect Loreroot, there isnt a limited number of places into this group so everyone can join us and play the role he wants for Loreroot.

Loreroot Alliance is leaded by the Nymph of Loreroot .NelyaSetesh. and the Lorerootian Army Commander Eden.

We have an alliance treaty with Golemus Alliance. So we share informations with them and dont attack them. If they are under attack, we can help them if they request our help.
Back to top Go down
https://lorerootmd.forumactif.org
Negative6

Loreroot Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loreroot Alliance   Loreroot Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:33 am

I was wondering how i join an alliance, id like to join the alliance of loreroot. Im also wondering, what you mean by "defending" is that like partroling the area of lore root and not letting other "alliances" to come walking in?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

Loreroot Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loreroot Alliance   Loreroot Alliance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:39 am

To join got to Recruitment section
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Loreroot Alliance Empty
PostSubject: Re: Loreroot Alliance   Loreroot Alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loreroot Alliance
Page 1 of 1