MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

i wish to join tour alliance

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Vessiel

i wish to join tour alliance Empty
PostSubject: i wish to join tour alliance   i wish to join tour alliance Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:26 pm

hi, my name is Vessiel and i'm MP4 for now i'm looking forward to your alliance because i wish to have a more active part in the game.

my character has not a definite role for now but i would like to play the role of the hunter of the forest that is gonna seek and destroy all the people that want to harm the place or the people that live into it. i liked very much the hollow den and i want to make it my place with like a trial to get in and get maybe stats up or other stuff...
i'll be waiting for your answer. if u want to contact me just PM ok? bye Smile
Back to top Go down
Vessiel
Support Group Member
Support Group Member

PostSubject: Re: i wish to join tour alliance   i wish to join tour alliance Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 8:19 pm

Vessiel wrote:
hi, my name is Vessiel and i'm MP4 for now i'm looking forward to your alliance because i wish to have a more active part in the game.

my character has not a definite role for now but i would like to play the role of the hunter of the forest that is gonna seek and destroy all the people that want to harm the place or the people that live into it. i liked very much the hollow den and i want to make it my place with like a trial to get in and get maybe stats up or other stuff...
i'll be waiting for your answer. if u want to contact me just PM ok? bye Smile

i was wandering if in loreroot we could set some kind of marketplace where people can exchage equipment and crestures that could be very cool. And if the alliance could control the traffic it could gather an ammount of Vp for its members for every transaction... what do u think?
Back to top Go down
Dahc Nos

PostSubject: i would like to join   i wish to join tour alliance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:16 am

hi, my name is dahc nosral and i'm MP3 soon to be mp4 i wish to join your alliance because cause i would like to have a more active part in the game also.

when im on md i wish i had something to do be sides killing people and hard puzzle and i think this is the way to do it so plz contact me as soon as u can... plz

and i cant wate for u to replie bounce
Back to top Go down
Dahc Nos

PostSubject: i wish to join part 2   i wish to join tour alliance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 2:47 am

my ture gole is to have fun and to pass on the fun to other plaler. that is a gole i know i can't do whith out a role in the game. well i dont have any ideas for the game or any ideas of what role i would like but i have thousand of riddles at my disposal and i put some on my hate list for other players to try them like....

The three wisest sages in the land were brought before the king to see which of them were worthy to become the king's advisor. After passing many tests of cunning and invention, they were pitted against each other in a final battle of the wits.

Led blind-folded into a small room, the sages were seated around a small wooden table as the king described the test for them.

"Upon each of your heads I have placed a hat. Now you are either wearing a blue hat or a white hat. All I will tell you is this- at least one of you is wearing a blue hat. There may be only one blue hat and two white hats, there may be two blue hats and one white hat, or there may be three blue hats. But you may be certain that there are not three white hats."

"I will shortly remove your blind folds, and the test will begin. The first to correctly announce the colour of his hat shall be my advisor. Be warned however, he who guesses wrongly shall be beheaded. If not one of you answers within the hour, you will be sent home and I will seek elsewhere for wisdom."

With that, the king uncovered the sages' eyes and sat in the corner and waited. One sage looked around and saw that his competitors each were wearing blue hats. From the look in their eyes he could see their thoughts were the same as his, "What is the colour of my hat?"

For what seemed like hours no one spoke. Finally he stood up and said, "The colour of the hat I am wearing is . . ."

see i have hard riddles and i find it fun to see how smart people realy r well thats all i hav to say and ps. if u know or find out whet the answer just pm me thx for reading Smile
Back to top Go down
.NelyaSetesh.
Loreroot High Council Member

PostSubject: Re: i wish to join tour alliance   i wish to join tour alliance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:17 am

Hi Dahc Nos,
Please post a new topic for your recruitment and register you on the forum

Hi Vessiel,
Register you on the forum also please and tell me more about your role of hunter please, how do you think to play this role ?
Back to top Go down
https://lorerootmd.forumactif.org
Vessiel
Support Group Member
Support Group Member

PostSubject: Loreroot Hunter   i wish to join tour alliance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:24 pm

.NelyaSetesh. wrote:
Hi Dahc Nos,
Please post a new topic for your recruitment and register you on the forum

Hi Vessiel,
Register you on the forum also please and tell me more about your role of hunter please, how do you think to play this role ?
the way that i wish to play the role is like a sort of sheriff that goes around the Land looking for the people that break the rules. u see first we have to make some rules... like:
1) in the Hollow Den no one can attack people with negative honor...
and for those who are being attacked we can let them have the possibility to PM me and i will hunt them... if i defeat them i could put them in a sort of jail (like they cannot attack anyone for a day) or freeze their regenaration timer
u know stuff like this to make things a little different from what they are in Marind Bell
i think it would be more interesting even for the other people.
i could publish a weekly journal where i can post the "Villians of the Land" and maybe set a ransom for them
let me know what u think.
P.S. tomorrow i won't be home so i will not be online for the whole day
Back to top Go down
.NelyaSetesh.

PostSubject: Re: i wish to join tour alliance   i wish to join tour alliance Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:48 pm

Welcome to the Loreroot Support Group, please up your idea in the new part of the forum u have access
Back to top Go down
https://lorerootmd.forumactif.org
Dahc Nosral

Dahc Nosral

PostSubject: Re: i wish to join tour alliance   i wish to join tour alliance Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 4:57 am

i think i have a idea Idea Dont u thik more people would come to loreroot if they didnt have to fight the gards im just putting this out there the only reson i think this i would love to get in to loreroot but i cant kill the gards and i cant find another way in

so tell me what u think Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: i wish to join tour alliance   i wish to join tour alliance Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

i wish to join tour alliance
Page 1 of 1