MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

I'm interested in joining up [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Firsanthalas
Support Group Member
Support Group Member

I'm interested in joining up [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: I'm interested in joining up [Accepted]   I'm interested in joining up [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:25 pm

Hi.
I'm Firsanthalas, MP5 player. I'm pretty low in the MP5 world though.

I have been interested in joining an alliance. I would like to see more activity in the Loreroot area and maybe an alliance is the way to do that.

I'm particularly interested in having a more cooperative area where players help each other out more.

Let me know what you think or if you need more info etc.

Slan.
Back to top Go down
.NelyaSetesh.
Loreroot High Council Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in joining up [Accepted]   I'm interested in joining up [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 pm

Hi Firsanthalas,
Your candidature is interesting, so are you ready to help our alliance to upgrade the activity into Loreroot area ?
Have you already some ideas to do that and which role do u want to play in this task ?

The goal of the alliance is already to help people each other like you say, it will be very interesting if you can share your knowledge with other people in Loreroot
Back to top Go down
https://lorerootmd.forumactif.org
Firsanthalas
Support Group Member
Support Group Member

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in joining up [Accepted]   I'm interested in joining up [Accepted] Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 4:20 pm

Well, I have a few ideas.
One would be to have two specific areas designated for fighting.
One area were anyone can gather and fight in a free for all style, like outside Willow's Shop in Marind Bell.

The other area would be for fighting that is pre-agreed only. So you go in and then ask if people want to engage in a fight. The key is that this rule is enforced and if people just wander in and start attacking players without asking, then they are punished (perhaps by other high level/rpc characters attacking them).
This area would have to be a little off the beaten track though to reduce the appearance of wandering players who are 'ignorant' to this rule.

This would be a great place for healing rits and spells and for players levelling up creatures.

As for a specific role for myself, I'm not sure. I'm open to suggestions.
Roles that would be good for the alliance in general would be healers, enforcers (to enforce the non combat area rule or whatever is needed) and scouts.
Given that the Alliance is meant to protect the forest and land it should maybe have an intelligence/scouting force to report on activities and potential threats outside the forest. Maybe even a team of assassins/saboteurs to deal with threats before they can directly affect Loreroot. I mean you don't wait until a mob of people with big firey torchs enter the forest before you decide to do something about it.

Just a few ideas bounding around my head at the moment.
Back to top Go down
.NelyaSetesh.

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in joining up [Accepted]   I'm interested in joining up [Accepted] Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:11 am

I like your ideas, welcome to the Loreroot Support Group
Back to top Go down
https://lorerootmd.forumactif.org
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm interested in joining up [Accepted]   I'm interested in joining up [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I'm interested in joining up [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1