MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted]

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
SubZeroo

SubZeroo

Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted]   Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:42 am

Helow there I am new to this game ... berly MP4 ... my english not to improved(hope that there is no problem in that) ... Whanted to join this alliance because I wana learn the way of patience because I lack ... and to protect it by folowing every peace of rule ... ow and of course to be with my Master BT(Black Thorn) cause he helped me very much and I wish to repay him in any way that would make him proud Very Happy... I paly MD daily so it isn't a problem on that ... still working on how to get in top to be recognised and after my exams help others ass many helped me ... Thank you's all.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted]   Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:29 pm

Well welcome in Loreroot Support Group

P.S.:Try at least spelling Loreroot right Razz
Back to top Go down
SubZeroo

SubZeroo

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted]   Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 7:36 pm

hee sry mate Very Happy I am bad with my english Very Happy ... wt is support group anyway? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
SubZeroo

SubZeroo

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted]   Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 8:50 pm

I need to know to get in loreroot wht must I do? ... tell me first step or IDK ... how can I prove myself ... I like chalenges so I can start right away.
Back to top Go down
stormrunner

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted]   Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:43 pm

subzero you just asked a question with many answers
Back to top Go down
SubZeroo

SubZeroo

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted]   Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 9:50 pm

xD okz I asked a question with many answers .... first under-question ... what is first step or IDK ... something anyth ... mission anihilate someone something ... do a quest? ... anyth?
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted]   Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted] Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:03 pm

read this forum... see if you can help with anything there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted]   Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted] Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Looking forward for joining LoreRoth [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1