MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :)

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glaistig
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :) Empty
PostSubject: Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :)   Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 5:30 am

I know it says on the forum rules not to create "Goodbye" topics. However, I do have sincere words I would like to leave to this alliance which may or may not be useful and interesting; either way, they communicate my true feelings, and I always feel the need to do that. The administrators can delete this if they would like.

I am leaving this alliance~ I would like to say that I really liked being a Lorerootian Guardian. I agree with the philosophy of this alliance and I love our community. I know that in the time after I leave this alliance will grow stronger than ever. Loreroot would be my first loyalty and I would stay in this alliance if Necrovion did not have an alliance.

I joined the Guardians of the Root as a Necrovion spy. I could've spied in the Golemus alliance or the Seekers of Enlightenment because they both offered me a spot, but Khalazdad placed me in Loreroot. My duty was to report anything that Loreroot did concerning Necrovion. I found myself spying on other groups more than on the activity of Loreroot. In all my time in the alliance, I never reported anything that could've damaged Loreroot or help Necrovion (greatly)--an attestation to the strength of the guardians which garnered my great respect.

I was planning to stay and become the Master of Spies in the alliance, reporting to Khalazdad information from spies who thought they reported to Loreroot. However, today I was notified that Khalazdad no longer feels the need for a spy to moniter Loreroot. It is a symbol of his faith in any of Loreroot's decisions that may occur in the future. He said I could stay in Loreroot if I wanted--because I might still be of use despite a lack of need--but I could not resist the temptation to be true to all and openly show my devotion to the Necrovion shades now that the opportunity has come.

I hope Necrovion and Loreroot can help each other in the future! cheers

And now, I will leave Loreroot in time to escape Nelya's wrath--may she suntan in serenity.
Back to top Go down
Grayhawk
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Grayhawk

PostSubject: Re: Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :)   Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 12:39 pm

Ouch... that hurts...The Master of the Loreroot spies is a spy...
Back to top Go down
udgard
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

PostSubject: Re: Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :)   Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:06 pm

Well, goodbye then glai... It's a bit.. shocking to find out your true background Very Happy
And you sure picked the right time to leave! While Nelya is out on vacation. Otherwise she might turn your body to that of a knator's and the legs(fins?) of a water creature instead of your other way around body =b

Anyways, i guess this is goodbye.. I am really looking forward to seeing Nelya's reaction to this Twisted Evil
Er.. btw, any other spies still in loreroot?
Back to top Go down
Calyx of Isis
Dojo Mistress
Dojo Mistress
Calyx of Isis

PostSubject: Re: Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :)   Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 2:32 pm

I am feeling particularly sad and singed for a variety of reasons.

Those who were espionage agents for Loreroot have to be concerned that their identities and roles are now know by more than just the high command of Necrovia. This, I think, is the worst of the damage.

More than this I will not say in a forum that can be accessed by the general public.
Back to top Go down
Glaistig
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root

PostSubject: Re: Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :)   Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 10:02 pm

Khalazdad is smarter than to tell me the identities of other spies, so I can't say for sure whether or not there are other spies in LR. If you want my opinion, I believe I was the only spy in the actual alliance.

I agree that the spies I gathered as the Lorerootian Master of Spies have reason to fear for their ability now. Especially if they infilitrated Necrovion as opposed to other alliances. It is a bit regretful for me because I know what espionage is like, and an event like this could be considered devastating. I would encourage those persons to stay in contact with me--Necrovion is interested in diplomacy.

It is a good-bye, in a way, but I will continue to be on these forums (if no one minds) to observe the growth of the Lorerootian community and promote understanding of the Necrovion alliance. I plan to propose to Nelya, when she returns, to allow me to be a Necrovion contact. If she doesn't make it clear immediately that she will eat my insides. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Grayhawk
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Grayhawk

PostSubject: Re: Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :)   Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 02, 2008 9:31 am

Glaistig wrote:
If she doesn't make it clear immediately that she will eat my insides. Very Happy

Neyla:"[EVIL MODE] ON
If you leave i kick your a** with a dragon is this reason is enough for you to stay ?
[EVIL MODE] OFF"

I think she will Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :)   Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Master of Spies retires--and rejoins Necrovion :)
Page 1 of 1