MagicDuel - Loreroot
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forum dedicated to the region of Loreroot for the game MagicDuel

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Looking to join an alliance [Accepted]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shardon

Looking to join an alliance [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Looking to join an alliance [Accepted]   Looking to join an alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeTue Oct 21, 2008 7:06 am

I've been playing for a while and now I'm at mp4. I'm thinking I'd like to join an alliance. Nature is important to myself and my character and I'd like to be considered for entry.

- Why do you want to join Loreroot Alliance ?
An alliance is like the next step of the game in my mind. I want to belong to a faction so I can make a difference in the storyline if I so choose to. I want to interact with people that actually RP and will fight with me and not just against me.
- What do you want to bring to the Alliance ?
I'm very eager to help out newer people and I'm very grateful for the Dojos that have been set up. They are excellent ideas! Now if we can only get some kind of consent-based fights so there are no more hit-and-runs...
- Have you an idea of the role you want to play into the Alliance ?
I'm still developing my role but I have a goal and idea of how I want to get there... Making friends and enemies is the next step. Smile I hope to become either an RPC or very involved in my role as it develops more!
- How much time to play MagicDuel ?
I play quite a bit, actually. I'm on several times a day usually for at least 2-3 hours. I could probably be on more, though it will have to be at night.
Back to top Go down
Raven
Guardians of the Root
Guardians of the Root
Raven

Looking to join an alliance [Accepted] Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking to join an alliance [Accepted]   Looking to join an alliance [Accepted] Icon_minitimeWed Oct 22, 2008 6:09 pm

accepted into Loreroot Support Group

prove urself to be accepted into alliance
Back to top Go down

Looking to join an alliance [Accepted]
Page 1 of 1